Research Stained ConcreteCost, maintenance and more
- Do it myself or hire a pro?
- Precautions when applying stain? Buyer's Guide to Concrete Stain Products
- Acid-based stains
- Water-based penetrating stains
- Questions to ask before buying stains Surface Preparation
- Cleaning concrete before staining
- Tips for removing existing flooring Applying Acid Stains
- Basic tools for applying stains
- Secrets to achieving great results
- Six unique looks with concrete stains
- Neutralizing concrete after staining Common Staining Issues
- Troubleshooting common acid staining problems
- Improving Slip Resistance
- Sealer application tips
- Six questions to ask before buying a sealer
Questions to Ask Before Buying Concrete Stains
To achieve the best results with a concrete stain, you need to consider more than just your aesthetic tastes. You should also buy a product suitable for your skill level, jobsite conditions, convenience needs, and time requirements. Here are the key questions to ask before you go shopping for a concrete stain:
- What color effects do you want to achieve?
- What is the condition of the concrete?
- Can the product be used for both interior and exterior applications?
- How easy is the product to mix and apply?
- Are special application tools required?
- What is the average coverage rate?
- Are safety precautions required during application?
- How long is the drying time?
- How much cleanup is required?
Find concrete stain suppliers at ConcreteNetwork.com.